"Attitude is a choice. Think positive thoughts daily. Believe in yourself." -Pat Summit

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Training Camp so far ...

Hello family and friends ....annnnnd anyone else who reads this!! :)

Well my first day of training camp was not the greatest. Unfortunately, I got really sick on Sunday night and was so sick in bed all day Monday. I missed all the training for Monday. Then I missed the Tuesday morning training session and managed to muster up some strength to play in the game on Tuesday night against a Spanish 1 Division team! I scored a goal in the first half, but was unable to play the 2nd half of the game. We lost sadly, but I'm not sure of the score, either 2-1 or 3-1.

I'm happy to report, my appetite and strength is returning with every new day. I made it through both training sessions yesterday and as well as today so far.

I'm learning German here from the girls and we are telling them our English words. Everyone here is so funny and friendly.

This may sound funny since I've only lived in Cloppenburg for a week, but I miss Cloppenburg and the people. I'm looking forward to heading back to Germany and Cloppenburg.

Hope all is well for everyone in the United States. I miss everyone SO MUCH!! Especially my puppy dog...I miss him so much!

- Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment