"Attitude is a choice. Think positive thoughts daily. Believe in yourself." -Pat Summit

Sunday, February 6, 2011

GOOD WEEK!!!

This was a great week ...



Our team is coming together well ... We are playing better each game and every practice. We are getting to know how each other plays and also getting to know one another better! It is a lot of fun!


We had a spinning class this week ... I have never taken a spinning class, but I really enjoyed it! Only thing is my butt hurts hahaha! Those bike seats are so tiny and hard ...


Last night we had lots of fun....the hotel we stay at had a party in their Bistro. It was a lot of fun :) We danced, ate, drank and sang all night long ...
Hope everyone else had a GREAT WEEK ... Have fun watching the SUPERBOWL and the commercials...I will miss having the fun snacks and laughing with my family all day.

Miss Everyone LOTS but I'm having fun!!

-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment