"Attitude is a choice. Think positive thoughts daily. Believe in yourself." -Pat Summit

Monday, April 18, 2011

Time goes by so quickly...

We are coming up to the end of our season ... we have two games left. We play the Sunday after Easter and then the following Sunday. These are both MUST WINS for us...

So everyone send good vibes over to Germany on those days! ;)

Not too much has been going on...I was able to go to a school here in Cloppenburg and watch a friend teach her classes. It was a really cool experience to see how a classroom and school is operated in another country.

A few differences:

- teachers switch rooms
- teachers purchase ALL materials with their own money
- classes are 45min long
- students are really anxious to raise their hands and answer questions
- the walls are bare to reduce distractions

That's all I can think of right now ... but it was a great experience and a lot of fun :)

This whole adventure is coming to an end in about a month. I can't believe how fast time flies.

Right now, I am focusing on training everyday during the day, studying German and preparing myself to kick some major butt in our last two games! :)

I hope everyone is doing well. I miss everyone so much, but I am loving it here at the same time!

- Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment