"Attitude is a choice. Think positive thoughts daily. Believe in yourself." -Pat Summit

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

BVC Damen stay in the league!!


CONGRATS to the BVC women's team!!! I'm so proud of my teammates for their hardwork and friendship...I want to thank the support of the community of Cloppenburg and the fans for welcoming and supporting me here. Thanks to the BVC club members, coaches and everyone that helps run the club. I have truly never been a part of such a great team and community of soccer fans! My time here in Germany has been the most amazing 4 months of my life and I would never trade it for anything.
I leave in 17 days ... I feel so excited to go home and see my family and dog....but I truly feel like I'm leaving my 2nd home and family (the people I've met here have truly become family to me).


- Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment