"Attitude is a choice. Think positive thoughts daily. Believe in yourself." -Pat Summit

Sunday, May 8, 2011

BLESSED!!!!!!

Last night and today I celebrated my 28th Birthday here in Germany. I have to say that it was more than I could have ever imagined. I have truly met people here that will be lifelong friends of mine. Whether or not I play in Cloppenburg is undecided as of right now, but I truly believe if I weren't able to return to play next season, I would have friends for life here.
I had the best birthday and I just want to thank those special people who were a part of it ... I had friends share drinks, cake, tractors, pigs, car rides, hugs and laughter with me...I also received so many wonderful text (sms) messages and facebook messages. I am truly blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life. I am the luckiest girl ever!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR MAKING MY BIRTHDAY SO MEMORABLE!!!

I only have 12 days left here in Cloppenburg. I am so excited to see my family, but I am experiencing so many mixed feelings...I will miss everyone here in Clp terribly.



-Kat

Below are some photos from a great 28th Birthday!











Yes! I drove a tractor and held a pig....1st time for everything! :) Why not in Germany!!!

1 comment: