"Attitude is a choice. Think positive thoughts daily. Believe in yourself." -Pat Summit

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Tschuss Deutschland!!!

Today is my last day in Germany...tomorrow morning I head to the airport very early in the morning to begin my long day of travel back to my home in the US.

I don't know at this moment if I can truly express the way I feel...I have such mixed emotions and I believe it will be easier for me to write my "Thank Yous" to people once I am home and less emotional. I've already cried a couple times today saying goodbye to people.

I am not certain on my return to BVC, but that will be officially decided by ME in the next week or two.

I wish everyone the best and I will be writing again soon,...once I pull it together :) Ha!

- KAT

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Do you come back to Cloppenburg?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat,
    I only got to watch a couple of matches this season, but I'd love to see you again in Cloppenburg after the summer. Any news on whether you'll be coming back?
    Best regards
    Micol

    ReplyDelete