"Attitude is a choice. Think positive thoughts daily. Believe in yourself." -Pat Summit

Thursday, July 7, 2011

My 1st German visitors!!!

I'm so excited because as I type Hotte and Nadine are flying and on their way to spend the next 2 weeks visiting America for the first time.

For those of you who don't know who Hotte and Nadine are...let me fill you in. They are GREAT friends of mine and were so incredibly kind, thoughtful, fun and friendly when I was living in Cloppenburg.

Hotte is the goalkeeper/assistant coach for BV Cloppenburg and I had many good laughs with him at practices....many times he hit me really hard with a ball as I was walking away....needless to say, I tried to get him back as well.

Nadine is Hottes' lovely girlfriend. She became such a close friend just as Hotte did. Not only did I become friends with the both of them, but their families as well.

Just when I was really missing Germany....specifically Cloppenburg, they come to visit. I am so excited to show them around my hometown and surrounding areas of California.

Be on the lookout for some amazing photos.

I am hoping I will be able to get my trip to Germany planned. I have two potential times...December or March/April sometime. I would like to come so I can cheer on my former teammates as well as all the newcomers to the BVC family.

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the World Cup games...(frustrating loss for the US against Sweden....ugh!)

-Kat :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kat, remember the weather in december, very cold and maybe snow. Last december the bvc had no match. ;)In March/April is your weather. :D

    Marcel ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Marcel :D i like to write the same...

    it´s cold wheather in germany in dec kat ;)
    but i would like to have you here ;)

    Sabs

    ReplyDelete