"Attitude is a choice. Think positive thoughts daily. Believe in yourself." -Pat Summit

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Missing my 2nd home!

Today has been a rainy day here in my hometown. It made me think of Cloppenburg haha! Even though I hear right now the weather is lovely in Germany, the weather today made me miss my 2nd home so much....
Luckily tomorrow will be sunny and hopefully my nostalgic mood will have lifted.

I just got back in to town after a nice week long vacation in Mexico...below are some photos of the trip I took with my family...I had so much fun relaxing on the beach and drinking Margaritas ;)
That is pretty much all that is going on right now...I just got back from the trip and then went right back to coaching/training the teams. I am currently working with 5 different teams. The ages range from 9yrs old to 16yrs old and they are all girls teams so far.

I have started taking a Zumba class on Wednesdays for fun! It is a Salsa dance workout class...HAHAHA! :)

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying watching the Women's World Cup...I know I am...I wish I was there in Germany to go to all the games :)

Miss everyone lots!

KAT

No comments:

Post a Comment