"Attitude is a choice. Think positive thoughts daily. Believe in yourself." -Pat Summit

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

...................

At the moment, I can't think of a good title for this post.

I have had a rough couple of weeks on the soccer pitch. I am working on some things to get back into the swing of things and I'm looking forward to this weekend to get on the field and make it happen.


"...if you don't succeed, you can dust yourself off and try again...even if others don't believe in you....believe in yourself and prove them wrong..."

This week has been good...I have had my mom here visiting me and I'm loving it so much! Sometimes you just need your mother and I'm glad she is here right now.

Yesterday we went to an open air museum here in Cloppenburg and saw the old buildings. It was pretty cool to see the windmills and the way people slept and lived. I also took my mom to the sauna and had a relaxing day. She really enjoyed that :) Momma Brenneman bought me a new pillow and I had the best sleep ever since being here last night ... love you mom!!! hahaha!

Today we woke up early and mom rode my bike behind me while I ran on the trail...Now we will just walk around Cloppenburg and shop a bit and check out the church in town :)

I believe we are heading to Hamburg tomorrow to check out some things there...I will post pictures soon...

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far!!! :)

-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment