"Attitude is a choice. Think positive thoughts daily. Believe in yourself." -Pat Summit

Monday, March 14, 2011

Game Update and studying the language?!?! finally!

Well, we suffered our first loss...we will learn from our mistakes and do better next game.
The final score was 1-0.

I've spent most of the day studying German. I went to the store and got some index cards,
erasers, paper and pencils. I have my German books I bought from the US and not an English/Deutsch Dictionary thanks to Hotte.

There are some things confusing me...mostly knowing what is Masculine, Feminine or Neuter...
Die, Der or Das....AHHHHH!!! It is so difficult...but I like the challenge!

My mom will be here in 5 days and that is really exciting. She will also get to see me play this Sunday. I'm so incredibly stoked about that :)

Hope everyone is doing well and I will write again soon.

-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment