"Attitude is a choice. Think positive thoughts daily. Believe in yourself." -Pat Summit

Monday, November 7, 2011

FOREVER!!!

Well "Hallo" my friends in Germany. I am not sure if anyone even reads this anymore. Probably not since I've been so horrible at keeping it updated.

Updates:

I've been really busy with www.soccerwithkat.com since I got home from Germany.
I have been flying back and forth to Virginia to visit with Jeff Dominguez (my boyfriend/former BVC player as well)
I started my Rosetta Stone online German Language courses. I want to be able to speak German fluent when I return to visit. I'm hoping to get back to Cloppenburg for a visit within this year.
I don't have any other job right now and I'm searching everyday for one because it is very expensive in California and I have no health insurance without a job :(
I hurt my knee and haven't been able to do much training.

I MISS everyone in Cloppenburg so much. I have been missing my friends, family and 2nd home so much lately. Especially since I started my German courses. Hopefully soon I will be writing most of my updates in Deutsch!

MISS EVERYONE and if anyone ever feels like writing to me... I would LOVE to hear from you!

:)

Kat

1 comment: