"Attitude is a choice. Think positive thoughts daily. Believe in yourself." -Pat Summit

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Visiting Germany!

If anyone still reads this blog ... I will be making my trip to Cloppenburg in September. I looked and just couldn't afford to fly in April. The tickets were too expensive. I'm actually happy to be going in September because I can stay a little longer!

Not much is new... I'm still in Virginia and coaching soccer. I have about 2 1/2 months left here before I head back to California.

I've been trying to put together a BIG camp for June in California but I'm finding it more difficult since I'm not in town. I'm hoping I can figure some things out and still make it happen.

Last night I went to a someones house for dinner. When I was living in Germany, these Americans from Virginia came to visit Cloppenburg. That is how I met Jeff. Well, while they were in Clp, I hung out with the parents from the girls team. One of those families had us all over for dinner the other night. It was like a reunion of the people that were in Germany for that week. It was so fun talking about our time at the bistro! :) They put on a slideshow of photos. I started to realize how much I miss Germany and my dear friends. I can't wait until September.

For now, I have to focus on coaching my teams! I just wanted to update you and say hi to everyone and let you know how much I miss you guys!

- KAT

PS... I'm changing the name of my blog....Adventures after Germany! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment